Lieutenant General Timothy Maude
Timothy Maude had recently been promoted in 2000 to Lieutenant General through Bill Clinton's cabinet when the attacks occured in 2001. Maude helped people of all genders sexual preferences thrive in the military, he held firm to "liberal" ideals. General Maude and his fellow officers had just moved into the newly renovated West wing, and then in the middle of a meeting, the plane crashed into the Pentagon where the meeting was being held. His wife Teri and two children gave his documented history to the general public after his death. I found his excellence in the military and grasp to his ideals the most inspiring. I think what makes me feel the worst is that Tim was trying his best to succeed, and then his efforts burned up with his body. I'm glad his death didn't go unnoticed and mourned.
To know that his life was cut short and his 2 kids have to know grow up without a father is very sad. Also that his wife had to deal with the death of her beloved hard working husband. He seemed like a great man, and very companionate. It's sad to know that he lost his life and that his family has to deal with the lost. I'm very thankful for him and that he worked on keeping our country safe.
ReplyDelete