The best way to learn in my opinion is with hands on, to actually go out and physically do it. I'm not the best watching and listening learner in need to write it down actually experience what you are talking about for me to fully understand it. I need to see examples of what we are learning and i need a bunch of practice as well. An example of where I learned things really well would be when i was playing football. If i didnt know something I could always ask my coach and I could also do it over and over again until i finally got it right or understood the concept.
My purpose for education is so I can do what i've always wanted to do and that is to become a teacher. I love working with kids and to see a smile on their face when they finally understand something is a definite highligh for me. I love making people better and having fun while doing it. To become a teacher has always been a dream of mine even when I was little. When kids were saying they wanted to be a fireman i was saying I wanted to be a teacher. Teachering has always been attractive to me and now I get to finally go after my dream.
My education to me in the future means i'll be making money doing what i love. My future is dependent on what I'm doing right now. I'm both optimistic and skeptical about my path because i don't know where my path is going to take me but I'm excited to find out, even if I get off my path along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.