Sunday, September 15, 2013

Jon S.Schlissel

Jon was family guy, he loved everyone and was loved by them too. Jon was super crazy about his health, there was never a day when he didn't workout. He was 51 years old and still had so such energy as if he was a 20 year old. Jon lived in Jersey City, New Jersey and there he had a huge home 14 room Victorian style brownstone, painstakingly restored and furnished with items from the Victorian era. Jon was a Mediator for New York State, he worked at the NY State department of taxation and finance. He worked there for about 29 years. Everyone at his job place just loved Jon because he was the best at his job and he just made the work place feel more like there second home. When I read about Jon visiting his mom twice a year whom happened to live in Florida, and he called her every Saturday's early in the morning; it reminded me of me. I am a mama's boy who loves his mom to death and Jon too was a seemed to love his mom to death too, I think he was mama's boy just like me. I found out that Jon is really a family guy kind of person loves his family and wants to spend as much as time with them as he can. Ever since Jon had died from that day, now Jon's mom gets calls from her Jon's kids and that makes her cry. I feel like Jon was a great person, he was a father, husband, and a son. We lost a great man to this horrible tragedy in 9-11 nobody deserves to go away like that and especially not a great man like Jon. He will always be remembered in our hearts.

2 comments:

  1. so he made money he had no problem with money at all. for him to call his mom every saturday show he was thankful of his mother and really cared he truely is a family man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very sweet of his kids to continue his tradition of calling his mother, i am sure it must have helped her cope.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.