I think that I learn best during a lecture. I also appreciate when details or notes are broken down into steps. For example, in my math class my professor writes down and explains every step thoroughly. In my opinion he explains the problems better than any other teacher I've ever had. I actually understand what I'm doing now. I learned something this semester that I never even understood before.
The purpose of getting an education is to better yourself for your future. It helps you stand out more in the work place.During job interviews, employers look at what you've done for your education. Any kind of post-secondary training or schooling is a positive.
I'm continuing my education so that I can have a good career and support myself. Without education, I wouldn't be able to get where I want to go in life. I'm very optimistic about my educational path because I know that without college I wouldn't be ready or qualified for my career. I will work hard and study thoroughly so that I can get to where I want to be in life. In the future, I'll have a good paying job with the knowledge I need to do my job well. It's very important to me to do well in school so that I can achieve my goals faster and more efficiently.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.