Exploration 3
I learn best visually. As an eagle scout I required to learn many knots, and the best way I learned them was by watching the instructor tie them a few times, and then I would attempt them through trial and error until I got the hang of it.
To get an education means your actively preparing to succeed. You are taking that next step and creating opportunities for yourself not just waiting around for something to come to you. An education means you have the chance in your future to make something out of yourself. It is much harder to get a respectable job with no education. Even though at times you do not see the point, its imperative to be educated or you will be just another 50 something working as a greeter at Wal Mart. I am fairly optimistic about my path, even though I am not a hundred percent positive what career I wish to persue I know at least it will be in the business field. Both my parents are in the business field and I wish to follow them and be more successful than they have been. That is what every child wants, to have a better life than your parents had/ gave you.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.