Joseph Agnello was one of the Firefighters who died during 9/11. His company was one of the first to respond to the incident. He was 35 years old when he died. He was known to be a family-oriented man who loved his kids and his dogs. His wife said "he was a very quiet, very confident, and very determined guy." It's amazing the things people do for their country. During the incidents of 9/11, I'm sure many of the responders were scared at times, but they never gave up. Joseph and his fellow firefighters were a few of the bravest people I have ever heard of. One day, I hope to be half the person Joseph Agnello was.

it's truly amazing how the firefighters ran into those buildings even though they knew a plane had just crashed into them. They knew their lives were in danger, but they ran in because it was their duty. Everyone who died that day deserves respect, but I think the firefighters deserve the most respect.
ReplyDeleteAs an instructor for the Navy's fire fighting school in Norfolk, Va, I learned a lot about what it takes to be a fire fighter, and I know it is an amazing feeling to be able to save not only lives, but sometimes just being able to save possessions can be rewarding emotionally. I was never an actual fire fighter, and don't feel it is something I would like to do because of how many lives can't be saved. My heart goes out to all of them, and to the families that have lost them, not only in 9/11, but every day.
ReplyDeleteI deeply respect the firefighters for what they did. They went in risking their lives, not even knowing what the outcome would be. Because of them many lives were saved! Their bravery and courage are very appreciate by many.
ReplyDeleteI related to Joseph's quiet, confident, and determined nature. I think it's important people know that he and his crew were the first to go into the buildings to save lives. To risk your own life for the well being of others - he's a true hero!
ReplyDeleteI related to Joseph's quiet, confident, and determined nature. I think it's important people know that he and his crew were the first to go into the buildings to save lives. To risk your own life for the well being of others - he's a true hero!
ReplyDeleteJoseph, and anyone else that risked their lives to save others in my opinion deserves a huge reward. Knowing that there are people that are willing to die for others are truly amazing people.
ReplyDeleteJoseph Agnello is a true hero in my eyes. He was definitely more of a hero than the athletes and celebrities people idolize now a days. I know many people who would not help someone if it required them to get up off their coach. Knowing there are people out there like Joseph who risk their lives to save others puts a smile on my face
ReplyDelete.
Joseph Agnello is a true hero in my eyes. He was definitely more of a hero than the athletes and celebrities people idolize now a days. I know many people who would not help someone if it required them to get up off their coach. Knowing there are people out there like Joseph who risk their lives to save others puts a smile on my face
ReplyDelete.
Joseph is an american hero and every other service man or woman who responded to the scene. To enter such a bleak situation with hope and determination is so courageous. He will be remembered for the great service he did for this country.
ReplyDelete