Monday, September 9, 2013

Exploration three. meri bedalli

I think that I learn best through experience. When i was first driving i didn't know my way around, even though it was my town that i had grown up in. I have never been good with directions, but when i became the driver it was easy for me to finally see a mental map in my head and know where i was and where i needed to go.

I think there are many different purposes to getting an education. First, there is a personal benefit, you gain knowledge of the world and all the people, with the more education you have it gives you better opportunities in life. Opportunities such as getting a better job or career in a Field that you enjoy. Second, there is a worldly benefit to education. A benefit for everyone in the world. If one person would find the cure to cancer, it would benefit everyone as a whole.

I think that education could mean everything to my future. I hope to be a doctor when I grow up and I believe that without an education that would not be possible. I am both optimistic and pesimistic about the future. I am optimistic because i believe that if I really try and focus on my goals then i can achive anything i put my mind to. I am also pesimistic because sometimes it is hard to stay on the right path and not lose determination.

5 comments:

  1. Yes education does play a huge factor now a days, especially for people like you who wants to be a doctor or lawyer and so on. Education gives us everything we need to do good for our future and all we got to do is get up and get it. I wasn't good in directions either but when I starred driving too then i got the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate when I started driving I did know the names of streets, I just knew how to get to places. This works for me but when I get directions from people I have no idea what they are talking about. I rely more than I should on Google maps. So when my phone dies, I am in quite a pickle. And this has happened to me before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in the same idea that education creates opportunities. I hope that going to college will get me a better job and its cool that you know that you wanna be in medicine. My brother wanted to be a doctor and is now becoming a nurse which is close to achieving what he wanted to do. But keep working at it and Im sure you'll be a doctor someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in the same idea that education creates opportunities. I hope that going to college will get me a better job and its cool that you know that you wanna be in medicine. My brother wanted to be a doctor and is now becoming a nurse which is close to achieving what he wanted to do. But keep working at it and Im sure you'll be a doctor someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to be a doctor!!! too bad they don't let us start studying medicine right away. I feel your pain with driving around and getting to the right places. I just started driving a couple weeks ago and I don't want to use a GPS or smartphones at all since I want to know my way around for myself. sometimes I take the wrong exits and turns. At least my mental map is improving but it is going to take several months to become good at directions.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.