Monday, October 7, 2013

Project 1

The three topics that interest me on the Great Depression is Al Capone, Bonnie and Clyde, and the Hoover Dam.
The reason I want to learn aboutAl Capone was he was an American gangster who made his name during the prohibition. I want to know how he did it and it always interested me. Bonnie and Clyde were bank robbers during the time I don't know a whole lot about it but its very interesting the way that everyone was effected. The last is the Hoover dam it's a national monument and I want to know what drove them all to build the dam and who made the decision.

3 comments:

  1. I like how to did a couple of bank robbers too. They have interesting stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think focusing on the lives of such famous people would make for a very interesting presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked the Hoover Dam as well. Seems like such a huge undertaking at a time that money was tight.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.