Composition for modern times at The Ohio State University.
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Presentation 1
The three main topics I would like to do for our presentation projects would be Bonnie and Clyde, the bank robbers, the Dust Bowl, and Y.M.C.A. I have heard of Bonnie and Clyde, that they were bank robbers but other than that I don't know to much about them. I have always been interested when it comes to topics like the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression. I guess it just amazes me how bad our country got and everyone who made it through. The final topic I like is Y.M.C.A., I have never actual known what YMCA stands for or how it was founded or how it came to be what it is today. I did find that it stands for the young mans christian association.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The YMCA sounds like something interesting to research. I know it was developed to establish a place for young boys to get together instead of running the streets, but other than that I don't know much about it.
ReplyDeleteThe dust bowl sounds like a good idea since I have heard it a lot but I am not completely sure what it is.
ReplyDelete