Sunday, October 6, 2013

Presentation

The top three things that caught my interest were actually all people from that time era. The top three were Amelia Earhart, Al Capone, and Bonnie and Clyde.

The topic that I picked that I would like to research more was Bonnie and Clyde. These two were among the most famous bank robbers of all times. They raised the most havoc between the years of 1931-1934. The one factor that made them most famous was the fact that Bonnie was a woman and was involved in these bank robberies. For the time that they were committing the robberies it wasn't even acceptable for woman to work outside the house let alone do what she was doing. I just find it really interesting that this duo made such an impact on history.


4 comments:

  1. I find Bonnie and Clyde to be American folk legends. They are very interesting and would make for an exciting presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie and Clyde would be my second pick! I feel like everyone has heard of them and it would be interesting to learn more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought that learning about Bonnie and Clyde would be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in how they used their money once they got it - I mean with their faces plastered in every nook in cranny across the country, it's kind of difficult to imagine monetary success coming out of anyone but people in low places.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.