Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Comments for Jacob and Kurt

For your comments on Presentations:

Write about something well done.  What did you learn from this group?  What part of the Presentation seemed the best?

Is there constructive criticism that would help this group?  What might have been more clear?  What part of the Presentation seemed the least polished?

Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

17 comments:

  1. I really liked how you guys opened your presentation. It was very creative and i felt like it made everyone more relaxed and more interested. I liked your video as well as all the pictures. Very good presentation and very informative, I didn't know to much about Al Capone but now I do. Maybe next time add in a little more about that one guy that helped him get into everything. But I liked your presentation very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you explained that he got away with so many crimes because he was so well liked and had his men do the dirty work. It was interesting that he had so many people fooled about who he really was. The one suggestion I would have would be to have made it a little more relevant to the time period. I thought your presentation was very good overall, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the badge and acting like you guys was there at that time period and that you guys knew him yourself that was a good idea. I loved the video and i find AL a crazy gangster but definitely he is a business man sometimes you do what you go to do to for your business; and that was Al's way. Maybe you guys could have added more fact in your power point but good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The badge was a nice touch and the poster was good crowd presentation. good overview about al capone. I learned a lot about his power and connections. suggestion would be about better transitioning between the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought your presentation was a really good crowd pleaser. i liked how you started it by being the cops and you had a lot of info ration about him, the only thing was that some of the facts were a bit repetitive, but overall it was very good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job guys! I liked the creativity of the wanted poster and the point of view that you presented with. It definitely put a new spin on the presentation. I would of like to learn more about the gangster side of his life but the business side did interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the personal touch of the wanted poster and badges. I also thought that you had good information in general and it was obvious that you knew what you were talking about. The one thing you lacked was a different perspective on Capone. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought your presentation was very well done. It was obvious that you put the work in and had a vast knowledge on Al Capone by the way you both spoke. The only thing I would have done differently is had a firm thesis that was a little more embelished upon. Other than that it was spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved how you two had a different way of going about the presentation, it was very interesting. I also learned a lot from your information that you presented to the class. The one thing I would suggest is to have a stronger thesis. Other than that you had a wonderful presentation, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought your into to the presentation was very creative with the use of props, that was very entertaining. I thought it was interesting that Al Capone wanted to be known as a gentleman, yet wanted to be powerful and was kind of scary. One thing you might consider is finding a better transition with the video you showed us. Other than that, you guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the information about how Al Capone had his gang do his dirty work so he could keep his hands clean. I also think the part about him killing the two members of his group for conspiring against him to be very intense. using a baseball bat instead of a gun shows how emotional yet merciless he could be. The only thing I saw that could have been improved was the flow of the information. A few things were repeated. Other than that, great presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The touch with the wanted poster that you did was really well done. You had great information about Al Capone and learned some things that i didn't know. Presentation was good and information was well laid out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was really interested in doing my project on Al Capone. I really learned a lot from your presentation and thought it was really well done. I especially like the wanted poster you made. I would have liked it more if you went more into his influence of the era.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked the posters. It was very good and creative. During this presentation I learned a lot about Al Capone because I did not who he was very well. In my opinion, the best part of the presentation were the interesting stories and situations that Al Capone found himself in. I would of loved to her more stories about him but I understand that would have been hard with the time limits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you guys had a great presentation. I loved the enthusiasm that you guys brought to your presentation. You two really understand about what you talked about. I learned a lot about Al Capone. Never really thought of him as a business man before. The only thing I would've suggested was to not repeat things too much. But it wasn't a big deal at all! Over all great job1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Overall, I think you guys had a great presentation. I wanted to research Al Capone because he is such a fascinating person. It is hard to believe that him and Bonnie and Clyde were criminals in the same era. Al Capone seems so much more advanced than the other two. I think other than being repetitive, you guys did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This presentation was very good, i learned a lot about al capone, the only thing i can say was that it was a little repetitive. good job

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.