For your comments on Presentations:
Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou guys had a very thorough presentation. Stephen had a very descriptive presenting style and did a great job describing the different situations in Chaplan's Life. Youcef kept the presentation moving and helped keep on track. However, a few times you guys talked over each other which distracted from the information. Other than that the presentation was informative and enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteThe organization was well done. You guys talked about two of his films, had an intro and a conclusion so the organization was a plus. The delively was also well done and that is often the most difficult part. I learnewd about who charlie was because i previously did not know anything about him. The best of the presentation was the story about his rise to fame and his mother's decline. The only negative was that you guys were talking during the video so I could not hear the video or understand the person talking.
ReplyDeleteMuch like Andrew I really enjoyed learning about Charlie Chaplin through Stephen's presenting style. I also liked how on the last slide you both went back and forth seamlessly stating facts. That really showed that you had practice and learned the material very well.
ReplyDeleteI thought you guys had a very good presentation. You seemed like you knew a lot about your person and were really into it. I liked the video but maybe next time turn the volume down to where we can hear the video and also hear what you are saying about the video. I thought you picked a very good topic to talk about and inform us. I actually had never heard of Charlie Chaplin before this year, I learned a lot about his career and his life. I thought you guys had a good presentation.
ReplyDeleteTo be honest Stephan has had the most effective manor of presentation because of his knowledgable way of speaking. I was very compelled to learn more about charlie chaplin after your presentation which is always a good sign. The only negative was maybe you both had little bumps in your transition periods. But other than that it was an outstanding presentation that i enjoyed. :)
ReplyDeleteYou two were good with presenting your subject. You knew what you were talking about and provided great details. While speaking, you actually used your hands to help you speak, and that makes the presentation much less boring. The conclusion when you two went back and forth covering your main points was a good touch. It made you feel like a team. The only thing that could be worked on is allowing each other time to talk without inturrupting
ReplyDeleteI think you guys did a good job. I never really knew much about Charles Chaplin before your presentation. You two really seemed to put a lot of effort into researching your person. I feel like I was able to learn a lot from it. The only thing I would have worked on was making sure that you guys knew exactly what each other was going to say and to not talk over each other. Other than that great job!
ReplyDeletei thought you guys picked a very interesting topic. i learned a lot of new things about sir Chaplin that i didn't know before. i honestly thought he only did silent movies, but after seeing that speech you can tell he is a great overall actor. i think maybe you guys could have rehearsed a little more because you talked over each other a little, and also i didn't know what you were saying while the video was playing. but it was a very interesting topic. i liked it!
ReplyDeleteI knew of Charlie Chaplin and his role in the silent film industry, but never knew he transitioned to traditional film. I thought it was interesting how his popularity dwindled once he began speaking out in his films. Or better yet, how his fan-base changed from those who enjoyed his funny silent skits to those with more political ties. I agree with many others that transitions could have been better, with less interruptions.
ReplyDeleteI never knew much about Chalie Chaplan before your presentation, but after it I am much more informed. You two had great facts and I loved the way you presented them by going back and forth, but sometimes you two talked over each other and that made it sort of confusing. I would just suggest to try not to talk over each other. Other than that though you did awesome, good job!
ReplyDeleteI think overall, you guys had a good presentation. I already hade a general idea of who Charlie Chaplin was but you guys did a good job on explaining him more thoroughly. I didn't really get the point of all the hand gestures but whatever works for you. I had a hard time hearing you over your video, but other then that, good job.
ReplyDeleteYou guys had a very well organized presentation. I liked the way you split up the presenting between you two. I had no idea who Charlie Chaplin was and I enjoyed learning about his silent films. One thing you could change next time is to avoid talking during the video because it was very hard to hear you and watch the video at the same time. Other than that, you guys did a good job with your presentation.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea who Charlie Chaplin was until this presentation. I thought it was interesting to hear how films impacted people during that time. I also would get a little confused with the talking over each other. But it was very informative.
ReplyDeleteYou guys did a very good job! I really liked all your facts and information they were all really good and descriptive. One thing you guys could maybe improve on would be talking over one another. Overall I thought you guys did a great job and really enjoyed your presentation.
ReplyDeleteyou guys had a very good presentation. you guys had a lot of facts on Charlie. I never knew that he played hitler in that movie and I never knew he made the push from silent movie to sound. one thing that can maybe improve on is not trying to explain the movie clip you showed while it Is playing. but other then that very good.
ReplyDeleteYou showed the deeper side of Charlie that was really cool to see. The clip was powerful and showed his talent. Enjoyed learning about charlie a lot just sometimes on the overlapping of each other confused me.
ReplyDeleteYou guys did a great job. I agree he does look like Hitler a little bit. I liked his speech he gave in the video a lot maybe next time you guys could have worked on not interrupting one another at times. But overall great work.
ReplyDeleteyour presentaion was well done. I liked the video that you showed and both of you spoke clearly. The only thing that i will say is that maybe work on the over lapping of you two talking at the same time.
ReplyDelete