What separate Mr. Money Mustache from other people is even at a young age he had "just in case money"You have two types of people when dealing with money and purchases. You have the savers and you have the big spenders. An article on NBC news came up with a study that showed the brain activity in peoples minds. The ones who are able to image the future in detail are better able to make smarter purchases. This happens to fit Mr. Mustache perfectly because he is a "compulsive future immaginator". In order to save money it is key that you be a compulsive saver instead of a compulsive spender. You have to think wisely of your spending choices. A saver will say “I just avoided a purchase, and I am richer because of it. Cha-CHING!!” A spender will say “Hey! I wanted this thing and I don’t get to have it! Waaaaah, Waaah!!” Mr. Money Mustache suggest that budgets are for beginners. With budgets and saving techniques you learn how to cut it off before you do too much spending damage. Saving up is a game of becoming stronger and creating a ChaChing Instinct.
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2013/06/04/get-rich-with-the-chaching-instinct/

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.