Monday, November 4, 2013

exploration 8

2) I see the Joads succeeding in the future. The reason is because they have been through tough times they have stayed together never gave up and have a great drive to do what they want to do. they will go through the challenges they face in life to come together as a family, they wont back down they know now that they can get through anything. They will survive by finding a way they aren't going to give into letting each other down they will find a way to survive.

3) the things that we can learn from this is nothing is ever easy. we need to learn and talk about mistakes we have made in the past with the economy to our family decisions. the Joads battled through adversity it was said by one who I cant remember but "its not how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hi and keep going." the Joads were a prime example of that. they got knocked down but always came back. this shows the fight of the American people it gives us something that we still have to talk about today just like the Boston marathon they got hit but the city of Boston came back stronger then ever.

5 comments:

  1. I like your use of a quote. It was a good quote to apply to this situation. I would really like to know who said it though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that the Joads have been through tough times and will find a way to survive. I don't know if the family will stick together though, I sort of feel like they will end up being separated because the family has already started to break apart. EIther way though they will all find a way to survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that quote applies perfectly to the joads situation. they have been knocked so many times and they seem to just keep getting up a fighting for thier lives. the joads are a grweat example of will power and never giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a quote from Rocky Balboa Jacob. and i agree with number three that life isnt a cake walk and no matter what happens you have to keep going and talk through it with you family and community.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the quote you used to compare the Joads to. I think it fits the family very well. Also I really like that you mentioned their battle through diversity, it is true and never really put that word with it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.