Composition for modern times at The Ohio State University.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
My name is Caitlyn Laney. I graduated from Elgin High School. I am a Freshman here at OSUM. I work in pig barns for my family and I have grown up on a farm. I love camping and playing volleyball. I have a passion for helping animals. I am majoring in Animal science with the hopes of going to Vet school and becoming a Veterinarian. I will be transferring to main campus next year.
My favorite buckeye is R.L. Stine. He's an inspiration to me because he followed his dreams to become a writer and moved to New York. It shows me that anything can happen if you persevere and never give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also live on a farm and I am familiar with pigs because I took them to the fair during high school for FFA.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a pig farmer. But my dad does keep chickens, bees, and has a fairly sizable garden. Do you keep razorbacks, the white pigs who you give buttermilk baths to (cannot recall the name from my Pre-Calculus teacher last year) or a variety/different breed?
ReplyDelete