Hey, I'm Youcef Saidi and I was born in Algeria on March of 1995. I immigrated to the US on 1999 with my parents and siblings. I am currently working at Tim Hortins and doing seasonal at a mail place called Kelly Services. I graduated from Dublin Coffman High School and am at OSU striving for a Pharmacy degree.
My favorite buckeye is Mohamed Soltan. He graduated last year with a Journalism degree and is currently protesting in Egypt. He got shot in the arm by a sniper and has recently got arrested by the Egyptian military. He is my favorite buckeye because he is actually doing something to try and make the world a better place.

hello Youcef, I was also born in march. Your favorite buckeye has a very interesting story behind him. It is really cool that he is doing something that he believes in and not just complaining about it.
ReplyDeleteHave you been back to Algeria since you have immigrated to the US?
ReplyDeleteWhy are YOU going into Pharmacy Youcef?
ReplyDelete