My favorite buckeye is Chris Spielman. The reason he is my favorite buckeye is for all his hard work in raising money for cancer research. When I was younger I didn't know how deadly breast cancer was until 6 years ago my aunt was diagnosed with it. She donates money every year to the Spielman fund all because one football player stood up and started a dream, a chase for a cure. That's why Chris is my favorite buckeye.
Composition for modern times at The Ohio State University.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Intro from Kurt Schmidt
Hello my name is Kurt Schmidt. I am majoring in Electrical and Computer Engineering. My fun fact was I go to the Florida Keys twice a year with my family. I graduated from Buckeye Valley High School in Delaware, Ohio. I have two brothers that are younger then me their names are Thomas (15) and Karl (11). Since I was little I have always wanted to be a buckeye and now I am.
My favorite buckeye is Chris Spielman. The reason he is my favorite buckeye is for all his hard work in raising money for cancer research. When I was younger I didn't know how deadly breast cancer was until 6 years ago my aunt was diagnosed with it. She donates money every year to the Spielman fund all because one football player stood up and started a dream, a chase for a cure. That's why Chris is my favorite buckeye.
My favorite buckeye is Chris Spielman. The reason he is my favorite buckeye is for all his hard work in raising money for cancer research. When I was younger I didn't know how deadly breast cancer was until 6 years ago my aunt was diagnosed with it. She donates money every year to the Spielman fund all because one football player stood up and started a dream, a chase for a cure. That's why Chris is my favorite buckeye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, I like who your favorite buckeye is, my buckeye was also involved in cancer reseach as well as medical research!
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing you around at games in High School and events. Are you still good friends with Haley?
ReplyDeleteHi, I have alot of respect for Chirs Spielman. My Aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years and is now in remission. It is trully great all the things the Spielman foundation has done.
ReplyDelete