My name is Travis Baird. I was born on September 11, 1993. I am from Sycamore, Oh, which is about a half hour north of Marion. I come from a family of eight. I have an older sister that is twenty-four, two younger brothers at ages 14 and 18, a younger sister that is 12 and an adopted sister that will be one here in September. I graduated from Mohawk High School in 2012. I am currently studying Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Robotics. I currently work a full time job in Upper Sandusky, Monday through Friday and the occasional weekends putting in an average of forty hours a week. I enjoy competing with others and I never lose. I am currently in the middle of moving into a new apartment in Upper Sandusky to shorten my travel to school and work. And that's me!
My favorite Buckeye would have to be Gordon Gee for all the things that he made possible to the University as President.
How do you feel about having a birthdate with such a dramatic impact in the history of our country?
ReplyDeleteDoes having a birthday on such a tragic day have an effect?
ReplyDeleteLet's just say I haven't had a birthday party since.
ReplyDeleteYou deserve to celebrate, in my opinion.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDo you prefer Mechanical Engineering because you like CAD or is it something else?
DeleteI took CAD in high school and enjoyed it very much but it's also because I like cash flow.
Deletethat is a lot of people in your family and my brother is 22 and he is going for a mechanical engineer as well. My cousin has an apartment in Upper Sandusky as well and she loves it!
ReplyDelete