My favorite buckeyes are my brother and father. I am proud of my brother and father for many reasons including their academic achievements while they were studying at The Ohio State University. My brother studied biomedical engineering and earned a 3.5 GPA. He is also an amazing, knowledgeable, helpful and fun brother. My father studied at The Ohio State University to get his masters degree in engineering when he was pretty old. This great feat must have taken a lot of work because as people get older it is harder to learn new things. I am also proud of him because he is a great father. My favorite famous buckeye is Aaron craft because of his intensity in defense and he is also an excelletent student.
My brother
My dad


Hey Miguel, I noticed that we both like to play soccer and both have to same future plans.
ReplyDeleteAre you still planning on playing soccer while you are in college?
ReplyDeleteyeah I am planning on playing but I have to get a hernia fixed soon before playing competitively.
Deleteyou should walk on for soccer if you go to main campus or start a soccer club here.
ReplyDeleteDo you ever visit Venezuela?
ReplyDeleteI visited Venezuela for the first time in 8 years this summer. I plan to visit every year from now on.
Delete