My name is Dylan Lafferty. I came to OSU to have a great education that sets the foundation for the rest of my life. I am wanting to major in astronautical engineering. I am a power lifter and a martial artist. I am a second degree black belt in kung fu and i currently practice nine forms of martial arts. I am a person who is quiet and does not talk much, but that depends on the conversation.
My favorite buckeye is Jesse Owens. He was a a famous track star. It is said that he was the most famous track star at the 1936 Olympic Games. He inspires me to accomplish many things as long I put my mind to. It takes perseverance and dedication.
I am also very quiet, depending on the conversation. You seem to have very strong motivation and drive, and I wish you well in all future endeavors.
ReplyDeleteyour favorite buckeye is a very good motivation model.
ReplyDeleteJesse Owens is a great favorite buckeye
ReplyDelete